Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time to Push this Baby Out!

Greetings to all you Beautiful Moms!... and “friends” of moms (husbands, grandparents or anyone considering going to a play about motherhood!)

I wrote this One Act from my heart meaning: I had to write it. Even with the dishes, laundry and assorted other “tasks” that seem to control my life many days I had no choice. Like giving birth without drugs, when the baby’s coming it knows and you know even if you don’t think you know a thing about pushing a baby out or you’re too scared to push. My due date is now.

I’m inviting you on the Taskmaster journey with me. Post your comments on this blog about any mothering issues on your mind, but especially how work/life balance issues. And come see the play on September 5! Mothers deserve a night out, right?!

xo

Taskmaster Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment