Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photos...and a few thank yous



There are always so many fabulous people that make a play happen. And at the top of my list is Cody Jones, my director extraordinaire. What a a woman. We just clicked and I adore her and I hope we bring this baby to Broadway!

And the cast really did an incredible job for a staged reading. Above is a photo of all of us before the show in the green room.

And I've just got to mention Suzanne Maloney (not pictured). She's the doctor to this baby. Thanks Suzanne!

And although she's not in a photo above...Donna Norton from Momsrising was super to come and speak with me on stage after the play. She really helped give the main character Beth's journey a context. Did you know the US is one of I think she said 4 countries that does not offer paid maternity leave for mothers? Don't like the sound of that? Me too! You better check out Momsrising right now! They rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment